The Fight The Fight

It's decent, nice ideas and good movement, but things seem a bit jumpy. I don't know if you're doing that on purposeor not, but if not, maybe try to get the frames to be more in sync?

My Two Front What? My Two Front What?

Awesome.

Brilliant. Loved it. Great animation and excellent voice acting.
And hilarious of course. Nice work.^-^

_Decay _Decay

Wow.

That is one crazy dream, man. And some great art and animation. I loved it. Went on maybe a bit too long, but that's just me.
Awesome.

Turn Based Battle! Turn Based Battle!

Hehe.

Funny. I messed up in the beginning, not knowing there was a shop [silly me], but I got it in the end.^-^
Loved how it poked fun at those two other games and the whole RPG genre of course.
-1 star for the very chaotic feel of it all; the screen moved around a lot, which threw me off. [Not into the ADD culture to be honest...]

But all in all, good fun game.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Yai, so proud.

Any game that says I'm awesome when I win is perfect in my book.:D This one no exception.
I loved it. And I only needed the walk through on three levels. Seemed like it would never end though.xD
10/10 5/5. Brilliant. -is starting to love that elephant-

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Awesome.

I loved the game. Twas a tad easy, but honestly, I like that. And I didn't stop 'till I got all of the medals, with a highscore of 705760.:D
The one thing that really bothered me was the lag. I had to put the quality on Low, just to be able to see what was happening. So -1 star for that.
But otherwise, great game.^-^

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan

Nice.

Dutch: Echt, echt lekker. Van die gave clubmuziek eigelijk. Heerlijk.
English: Really, really nice. Kind of like clubmusic. Lovely.

^-^

~Roller Coaster Junkie~ ~Roller Coaster Junkie~

Sweet.

Makes you feel like bouncing in the fast bits and swaying in the slow ones.
I love your music. Can't get enough of it.